There are staff bungalows and teachers’ flats where instructors of the students reside. There is also a Fathers’ residence which hosts the school’s chaplain and other priests of theRoman Catholic Diocese of Koforidua.
- POPE JOHN HOUSE. This is the minor Seminary wing of the School.
- BOWERS HOUSE named after the founder of the School, Bishop Joseph Oliver Bowers.
- MPOSO HOUSE named after Nana Frempong MPOSO II, the then Chief of Effiduase who gave out the land POJOSS is currently situate on.
- ELSBERND HOUSE named after the first headmaster of POJOSS, Reverend Father Alphonse Elsbernd.
- BOAKYE HOUSE named after the first Ghanaian teacher in the School, Mr. Paul Ohene-Boakye.
- AMOS HOUSE named after the second headmaster of the school, Reverend Father Amos Fredrichs whose tenure was between 1961 to 1974.
- KALENGA HOUSE named after the former Apolistic Nunio to Ghana in 2008, Most Rev. Leon Badikebele Kalenga.